My arm has healed.
I am close to 100% again.
I am back at work,doing what I was built to do.
I am busy... very busy.
You know what they say: All work and no play...
makes Jack pretty happy, actually.
Yeah, I know.
I am working on balance. I need more personal interaction with people. I want more personal interaction. I want to be a better man, a better friend, a better person. A better version of Me.
But, forgive me. I am thrilled to be back. I love it.
I am getting back into the swing of it, getting used to this manner of living, again.
In a couple of days, I should be used to it again. Then I can add in the lessons I have been learning here.
My hope, my goal, is that I will be a more balanced man, living a fuller, more rewarding life.
I am optimistic...
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment